Welcome to the Conflict Resolution course. Wherever two or more people come together, there is the possibility of conflict. This course will give participants a six-step process that they can use to modify and resolve conflicts of any size. Participants will also learn crucial conflict resolution skills, including dealing with anger. Enjoy your learner journey.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning that the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand what conflict and conflict resolution mean
- Understand all six phases of the conflict resolution process
- Understand the five main styles of conflict resolution
- Be able to adapt the process for all types of conflicts
- Be able to break out parts of the process and use those tools to prevent conflict
- Be able to use basic communication tools, such as the agreement frame and open questions
- Be able to use basic anger and stress management techniques
WHAT TO EXPECT
To maximize learning, this online training course has been broken down into modules.
- Welcome to this course!
- How to use this course
- Learner Journey
- Video Lessons—12 Modules
- Case Studies
- More Resources for You