We're delighted that you chose us for your learner journey. Learn to improve the workplace with effective ways to handle and deliver constructive criticism.
Constructive criticism can be a helpful tool when used with the intent of helping or improving a situation in the workplace. However, it can be one of the most challenging things not only to receive, but also to give. It can often involve various emotions and feelings, which can make matters delicate. But when management learns effective ways to handle and deliver constructive criticism, employees can not only learn from their mistakes, but even benefit from them. Enjoy your learner journey.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning that the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand when feedback should take place
- Learn how to prepare and plan to deliver constructive criticism
- Determine the appropriate atmosphere in which it should take place
- Identify the proper steps to be taken during the session
- Know how emotions and certain actions can negatively impact the effects of the session
- Recognize the importance of setting goals and the method used to set them
- Uncover the best techniques for following up with the employee after the session
WHAT TO EXPECT
To maximize learning, this online training course has been broken down into modules.
- Welcome to this course!
- How to use this course
- Learner Journey
- Video Lessons—12 Modules
- Case Studies
- More Resources for You