Welcome to the Presentation Skills course. This course can benefit anyone who presents; a trainer, a meeting facilitator, speaker, or seminar discussion leader. No matter which role you are assuming, this course will help you become more efficient and proficient with the skills of providing information to others. Enjoy your learner journey.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning that the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Perform a needs analysis and prepare an outline
- Select presentation delivery methods
- Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Knock down nervousness
- Develop and use flip charts with color
- Create targeted PowerPoint presentations
- Utilize white boarding for reinforcement
- Describe how video and audio enhance a presentation and list criteria for determining what types to use
- Enrich the learning experience with humor, questions, and discussion.
WHAT TO EXPECT
To maximize learning, this online training course has been broken down into modules.
- Welcome to this course!
- How to use this course
- Learner Journey
- Video Lessons—12 Modules
- Case Studies
- More Resources for You