We're delighted that you chose us for your learner journey. For most of us, teamwork is a part of everyday life. Whether it’s at home, in the community, or at work, we are often expected to be a functional part of a performing team. This course will encourage participants to explore the different aspects of a team, as well as ways that they can become a top-notch team performer. Enjoy your learner journey.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the concept of a team, and its factors for success
- List the three types of teams
- Describe actions to take as a leader – and as a follower
- Discuss the uses, benefits and disadvantages of various team-building activities
- Describe several team-building activities that you can use, and in what settings
- Follow strategies for setting and leading team meetings
- List actions to do -- and those to avoid -- when encouraging teamwork, and more
WHAT TO EXPECT
To maximize learning, this online training course has been broken down into modules.
- Welcome to this course!
- How to use this course
- Learner Journey
- Video Lessons—12 Modules
- Case Studies
- More Resources for You